Apparently I'm moving at some point in the future?
I may have more time for art after that.
Also, general update of projects I've been working on :
* Learning to program in Freebasic: Going well, started fighting with the language. Decided to learn C++ instead.
* Learning to program in C++: Going far better than I expected. Taking time, but can make simple list generators. Learning graphics next. Have a few ambitious ideas for games, will program some of them eventually.
* Learning to watercolor : Going quite well. Check out the Brachiating Cephalobird picture that might be uploaded by the time you read this. Pardon the white and black dots - those are my scanner, I think some of that junk is inside the darn thing. :/ Need to find a way to clean it.
* Writing up my homemade RPG system into book format: Going slow, but well. I -think- I can do this.
* Making physical board games to sell at local comic shop: Bluhhh. I need to get off my butt and do this before I move. :/
* Learning new crafts (needlefelting, sewing, embroidery): Have acquired basic competence at making little dolls. Should probably move on to make more complicated things soon.
* GMing a tabletop campaign in that system I made: I should really plan out the final session of that a little better. Everyone seems to have been having fun though. They've blown up and/or stolen and/or mothered all of the things.
See you later, internet.